- Connections to safety net clinics for medical and dental care
- Enrollment in pharmaceutical patient assistance programs through pharmaceutical companies
- Short term medication assistance at area pharmacies
- Health education
- Diabetes testing supplies
- Medical supplies, including colostomy supplies, adult diapers, medical nutrition therapy, dressings
- Homeless medication services
For many people, good health and affordable health care are hard to come by.
They may work, but in jobs that don't offer insurance or that offer coverage at a price they can't afford. Many people don't qualify for Medicaid or other government assistance.
Fortunately, the area’s low-income children and adults have a place to turn for help.