How do I request your services?

  • Connections to safety net clinics for medical and dental care
  • Enrollment in pharmaceutical patient assistance programs through pharmaceutical companies
  • Short term medication assistance at area pharmacies
  • Diabetes education, both individualized and group
  • Provide Diabetes testing supplies, insulin and syringes
  • Hypertension education and BP monitors for home use
  • Distribute medical supplies including –colostomy supplies, adult diapers, medical nutrition therapy, dressings
  • Provide over-the-counter medications
  • Homeless medication services


Sadly, for many people, good health and affordable health care are hard to come by. The number of uninsured and underinsured is on the rise. Many people don't qualify for Medicaid or other government assistance. They may work, but in jobs that don't offer insurance or that offer coverage at a price they can't afford.

Fortunately, the area’s low-income children and adults have a place to turn for help.

We see clients on weekdays from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM. No appointment is necessary.

Please bring the following documentation with you:

  • Picture identification
  • Social Security card (optional)
  • Proof of address
  • Proof of income (accomplished by providing one or more of the following):
    • Taxes
    • Paycheck stubs
    • Social Security statement
    • Food Stamp letter


This website is created and hosted by's Site Builder.